Sunday, July 5, 2009

Crushin' on you

Hey again! So I decided to write in this blog again. Okay, so over this past year I started liking this guy I've liked i Grade 2. He is sooo cute! He has ginger-browny hair and green eyes. He is really sweet, nice, and smart. Only problem is it's SUMMER and he doesn't live close to me. My only hope is his friend lives dow the street from me, and maybe he'll go over to his house. Let's just hope! I am so jealous of *Amber, she gets to go to camp with him!!! She won't admit she likes him, and she flirts with him so much! The best news, though, is we're in all the same classes next year! Because in our school, you're in the same class for everything- your homeroom. I will (possibly) see him tonight at church though! I saw him last week and he was looking at me, but I hid (gasp). I will smile at him this week! I will!

Gabbi.Hollister.<3

No comments: